Ascot people have unrivalled experience when it comes to winning awards for learning projects. Over the last five years, our team has been involved in gold, silver and bronze winning submissions in almost every category for different organisations. We understand what’s needed to create a winning entry. We will give you a genuine assessment of your opportunity and enable you to realise it.
Why do awards?
Just as with the Oscars where a film needs only a nomination to get increase its popularity, even a shortlisting for an e-learning award has real business benefits. Everyone who enters the gets talked about on the website. Shortlisted organisations receive banner graphics to use on promotional material and a certificate. It means invaluable press coverage, a boost to staff morale, an opportunity to network and entertain and impress new and existing customers.
Research has shown that over 80% of business decision makers are more likely to pick an award winning organisation. Winners have also reported an immediate lift on traffic to their website, a trend that continued throughout the year.
But Ascot also makes sure you get even more from your submission. Like any good story, we make sure it gets told far and wide. For a content vendor that can mean a great case study for sales collateral and lead generation. Or even a magazine article. For the learning professional, it means kudos at work, a big boost to your CV and a chance to speak at conferences. And of course it can lead to even better and more productive relationships between vendors and clients.
What we do
The Ascot services include the following:
- Expert Advice on award opportunities: we help you choose the right categories for your entry and advise on what information you will need to get your message over to the judges.
- Research and preparation of materials: includes interviewing and recording stakeholders and learners, producing videos and setting up of learning materials for judging.
- Writing and production of submission: we produce your entry document in excess of 2,000 words. This includes producing illustrative diagrams and setting up of links. We also review, edit and produce a final layout.
- Create presentation: we will write and direct your presentation, creating and sourcing all graphics and producing your scripting.
- Live presentation support: if needed, we will MC your presentation, help with rehearsals and present your message live to the judges, timed to perfection.
For more information about any or all of our awards services, contact us or call Ascot directly on 07843 599226 or 07788 246596 for a chat.